What is workflow scheduling?
There may be certain times of the year when your app is open for submissions. As an app admin, you can now set up the dates for when the app is open so it can open and close automatically.
How do I set up workflow scheduling?
- Access the app you would like to schedule for
- Select the Form tab at the top of the page
- Select Form Settings in the upper right-hand corner
- Select the Set submission dates checkbox
- Choose the start and end date for when submissions should be open
NOTE: the time for the submission dates will default to 12am/11:59.59pm GMT.
Can I still disable submissions manually while the workflow is open?
Yes. When the workflow submissions are open, admins can still manually disable submissions by selecting the Disable Submissions checkbox.
Can a user still create a draft when the workflow is not open?
Yes. A user will still be able to create a new draft when the workflow is closed. They will see a message at the top of the screen letting them know that the workflow is not currently accepting submissions. The Submit button will also be disabled until the workflow opens back up.
Please sign in to leave a comment.