What is an app?
An app comprises the form you create in the Form Builder, the workflow, and the data that is submitted. It is the container that pulls everything together.
How do I create an app?
1. In your Dashboard view, Click + New App icon.
2. A pop-up window will appear that will allow you to name the app and select an icon and color for the app. The icon and color selection will appear on the dashboard moving forward.
3. Click Create. This will bring you to the app's Form Builder page, and you are ready to design your Form (see How Do I Plan and Design a Form?).
How do I duplicate an app?
1. From the Build dashboard, click on the pencil icon in the bottom right corner of the app’s tile that you want to duplicate.
2. Click Duplicate to create an identical copy of your application including tile icon and color, form, and workflow. (Note: Any submitted forms on the app that was copied will not be transferred over.)
3. Give your app a new name, change the tile icon, and the color. Your app is now duplicated.
How do I delete an app?
1. Once you are in the app, click on the app name at the top left of the screen to expose the app dropdown.
2. Click Delete App.