Create an App with Forms and Workflow
Kuali Build is a platform that makes it intuitive and simple to create rich, powerful, automated, integrated - real - business applications that are secure, accessible and mobile-ready.
All of this can be done without writing a line of code. So you can get back to the important stuff.
Kuali Build is a solution designed to empower users throughout the user journey including the creation, design, and execution of forms and workflows on an extensible, dynamic platform.
What's a Real Business App?
Kuali Build allows you to
- Use Single Sign On Authentication
- SAML, Shibboleth, LDAP, ADFS, CAS
- Integrate Users and Groups
- Configure Permissions in the Group Service.
- REST API for importing or synchronizing user data
- REST API for importing or synchronizing organization structure and data
- Create Forms that meet WCAG 2.0 AA accessibility standards
- Create Forms that are responsive - Automatically displaying correctly for phones, tablets and desktops.
Kuali Build empowers you with a best in class Form Builder, Workflow Builder, Document list. Data Capture. Data Process. Data Analysis. Let's take a look.
Our 3-panel intuitive form builder allows dynamic formatting with its drag-and-drop design and easy-to-use interface. You'll enjoy
- Drag-and-drop interface.
- Easily create complex, multi-column layouts.
- Standard input controls like Text Input, Dropdown, Multiple Choice, etc.
- More complex controls like Country Dropdown and File Upload.
- Field validations including REGEX
- API Integration controls that make it simple to add lookups for users and organization.
Run Time Form
- Create powerful Workflows that Initiate workflow when the form is submitted
- Create robust Workflows that include 5 Step-Types in the routing and approval process.
- Ability to send back to a previous step in the workflow
Workflow Step Types
Route approval request to action items list of a person, group or role
Approver can be based on fields in the form
Approver can be a role with one or more people
Approver can send back with comments to any stage in the workflow.
Routes acknowledge request to action items list of a person, group or role.
Send email to person, group or role
Configurable email notifications
Insert variable content from form into email body
Conditionally branch based on content/logic in the form
Conditional branching and configuration available on Denial Route
Post content of form to an external API.
Use to initiate another external process.
Document List (Repository)
The Document List will sort, filter, and configure columns from fields on the form including meta-fields such as
- Who submitted this form?
- When was it last undated?
Easily see workflow stage status, view time stagnant at that stage, and remediate errors (yes!) by choosing to
- Retry (send that process through again.)
- Skip (skip this step when appropriate.)
- View (click and view the exact nature of the error.)
Yes, we can do that. Come Build with Us.