Kuali Build Support Portal provides a portal for users to submit a request for assistance from our support team.
Who can submit a support request?
Each institution with a Service Agreement Contract has three designated users who can submit tickets for support via the support portal. If you have appropriate access, you will be able to access the Support Portal by clicking on the Kuali Build Menu and then Help from the top left of the Kuali Build Dashboard page.
Please note: Any user may be cc'd on a support request to track the progress of the issue and add comments to the request by replying to the ticket notifications they receive.
How do I request access to submit support requests?
If you require access or want to change the designated contacts for your institution, submit a ticket to request the change or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I submit a support request?
The Kuali Support portal allows users to submit a request to ask questions, report issues, or request overall guidance for Kuali Build.
To submit a request:
- Click on the Kuali Build Menu and then Help at the top left of the Kuali Build Dashboard page OR email support directly at email@example.com.
- Fill out the request details:
- CC - copy any email address on the request. As the request is triaged, all notification emails and updates will be sent to the cc'd email included.
- Subject (required) - provide a high-level subject of the request
- Description (required) - include a complete description of the issue or question, including reproduction steps (if applicable)
- Type (required) - select the appropriate type of request
- Help Request
- Product (required) - select the product the request applies to (e.g., Build).
- Priority (required) - see priority descriptions below for help in selecting the appropriate priority.
- Attachments - include relevant screenshots, gifs, videos, etc. related to the request
- Click Submit.
How are support requests triaged?
Support requests are initially triaged by the priority indicated by the requestor.
Please note: Requests submitted that do not meet the pre-determined criteria may be downgraded to their appropriate priority upon triage.
- Urgent - The majority of users cannot access the service.
- High - The service is materially impaired but may still be functional.
- Medium - The service is partially impaired but workarounds are in place.
- Low - The service is fully usable but information or enhancement is requested.
How do I view the requests I've submitted?
Once logged into your Kuali Build Support Portal account, you can review all your ticket activity.
- Click on your name in the top-right corner of the portal.
- Click My Activities in the dropdown menu.
- Click on the title of any ticket to view further details such as current status, updates, and to add comments or ask for additional information.
To search requests:
- Enter in search criteria in the search bar
To filter requests:
- Click in the Status dropdown to select a status (e.g., any, open, etc.)