The Kuali Build Zendesk Support provides a portal for users to submit a request for assistance from our support team.
Who can submit a support request?
Each institution with a Service Agreement Contract has three designated users who can submit tickets for support via the Zendesk portal. If you have appropriate access, a Submit a Request link will appear in the top-right corner of the portal once logged in to the system.
Please note: Any user may be CC'd on a support request to track the progress of the issue and add comments to the request by replying to the Zendesk notifications they receive.
How do I request access to submit support requests?
If you require access or want to change the designated contacts for your institution, submit a Zendesk ticket to request the change or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I submit a support request?
The Kuali Support portal allows users to submit a request to ask questions, report issues, or request overall guidance for Kuali Build.
To submit a request:
- Click Submit a Request in the top-right corner of the Kuali Build support portal OR email support directly at email@example.com.
- Fill out the request details:
- CC - carbon copy any email address on the request. As the request is triaged, all notification emails and updates will be sent to the CC'd email included.
- Subject (required) - provide a high-level subject of the request
- Description (required) - include a complete description of the issue or question, including reproduction steps (if applicable)
- Type (required) - select the appropriate type of request
- Help Request
- Product (required) - select the product the request applies to (e.g., Build).
- Priority (required) - s ee priority descriptions below for help in selecting the appropriate priority.
- Attachments - include relevant screenshots, gifs, videos, etc. related to the request
- Click Submit.
How are support requests triaged?
Support requests are initially triaged by the priority indicated by the requestor.
Please note: Requests submitted that do not meet the predetermined criteria may be downgraded to their appropriate priority upon triage.
- Urgent - The majority of users cannot access the service.
- High - The service is materially impaired but may still be functional.
- Medium - The service is partially impaired but workarounds are in place.
- Low - The service is fully usable but information or enhancement is requested.
How do I view the requests I've submitted?
Once logged into your Kuali Zendesk account, you can review all your ticket activity.
- Click on your name in the top-right corner of the portal.
- Click My activities in the dropdown menu.
- Click on the title of any ticket to view further details such as current status, updates, and to add comments or ask for additional information.
To search requests:
- Enter in search criteria in the search bar
To filter requests:
- Click in the Status dropdown to select a status (e.g., any, open, etc.)