You can show and hide one part (a field) of a form based on selections made in another part of the form. In other words, you may wish to hide a text field on a form unless the submitter selects -Yes- from a previous prompt question, etc.
Complicated? Nah. You've got this.
While Conditional Visibility is available on most fields, we've selected one example below, so you can see how it works. Feel free to try other options as well.
Multiple Choice Field
1. Drag and drop the Multiple Choice field into the center panel of your form. (See Form Builder - Field Definitions.)
2. Give it a Field Label of "Are you traveling outside the U.S. or Canada?"
3. Enter two options: Yes and No under "Options" in the Configuration panel.
Country Picker Field
Hint: This is the field that will only show when "yes" is selected from the radio button field.
4. Drag and drop the Country Picker field into the center panel of your form.(See Form Builder - Field Definitions.)
5. In the Field Label, type: "International Destination."
6. To expose the Conditional Visibility option, click Show Advanced Settings.
7. Scroll to the Conditional Visibility section and click the plus button.
8. In the dropdown that appears, select the "Are you traveling outside the U.S. or Canada?" option.
9. In the next dropdown, select "Is."
10. In the last dropdown, select "Yes."
Hint: This means: If the end user selects "yes," to the question "Are you traveling outside the U.S. or Canada?," then the "International Destination" field will appear.
Conditional Visibility Section
Form Preview with Conditional Visibility
12. You may need to add additional Conditional Visibility rules to your settings. If this is the case, click on the gray plus sign just below your first rule.
13. From the drop down that appears you can select another field or the same field you selected for the first rule. Create another rule.
14. Once the additional rules have been created, you can then choose how the system interacts with multiple rules. Listed above the conditional rules is a drop down that allows you to apply the rules if any or all of the following are true.