How do I publish an App?
After you have finished building your form and workflows to your satisfaction*, click Publish found in the top right of the toolbar.
*Hint: Don't get harrowed up in perfectionism. Kuali Build Apps are easily revised and edited.
What is available in the Publish View?
The Publish View provides:
- Options to share your form.
- Form Settings
- Configuration tool for your document list.
How do I share my form?
From the Publish View you are able to share your form in 2 ways:
- Share link to form: Share this URL with authenticated users so they can link directly to the form. For example, add this link to a portal for authenticated users.
- Share link to form (anonymous): Share this URL to link directly to the form. This option does not require a user to be authenticated to fill out the form.
What settings are available from the Publish View?
From the Publish View you are able to adjust 2 settings on the form itself:
- Turn top level sections into pages: This setting allows you to paginate the form users fill out. In order for this setting to work, you need to have at least 2 top level sections in your form, meaning, one section cannot be embedded in the other.
- Show "Start new form" button on submit configuration page: This setting allows users to begin a new form from the submit page.
What options do I have to configure my Document List?
From the Publish View, you can configure the columns that appear on your Document List. You can see that some of the columns appear by default.
You have the option to add additional columns by clicking on the + Column button.
You can also determine how the Document List will be sorted under the Select Default Sort section. The first dropdown will allow you to determine by which column to sort, and the second dropdown will allow you to determine if it is sorted in ascending or descending order.
How do I save and publish my changes?
Very important: Don't forget to click Save & Publish at the bottom of the Publish page for any changes to take effect and for your app to be published.