How do I publish an App?
After you have finished building your form and workflows to your satisfaction*, click the Publish icon on the toolbar.
*Hint: Don't get harrowed up in perfectionism. Kuali Build Apps are easily revised and edited.
What is available in the Publish View?
The Publish View provides:
- Options to share your form and the documents created by the form once it is filled out.
- Form Settings
- Configuration tool for your document list.
How do I share my form?
From the Publish View you are able to share your form in 3 ways:
- Share link to form: Share this URL with authenticated users so they can link directly to the form. For example, add this link to a portal for authenticated users.
- Share link to form (anonymous): Share this URL to link directly to the form. This option does not require a user to be authenticated to fill out the form.
- Share link to document list: Share this URL to link to the list of documents that are created by the form. This is where the documents are managed. You may wish to share this list with a stakeholder who would like to review all submitted forms.
What settings are available from the Publish View?
From the Publish View you are able to adjust 2 settings on the form itself:
- Turn top level sections into pages: This setting allows you to paginate the form users fill out. In order for this setting to work, you need to have at least 2 top level sections in your form, meaning, one section cannot be embedded in the other.
- Show "Start new form" button on submit configuration page: This setting allows users to begin a new form from the submit page.
What options do I have to configure my Document List?
From the Publish View, you can configure the columns that appear on your Document List. You can see that some of the columns appear by default.
You have the option to add additional columns by clicking on the + Column button.
You can also determine how the Document List will be sorted under the Select Default Sort section. The first dropdown will allow you to determine which column to sort by, and the second dropdown will allow you to determine if it is sorted in ascending or descending order.