For your Document List, you can configure just the information you want to see at a glance. It is also searchable and sortable, so you have what you need when you need it.
The Document List already has default columns, but you can set your default columns for the Document List in one of two ways:
- From the Publish Page of your app
- From the Document List itself
How do I set up the default columns from my app's Publish Page?
1. Go to the Publish Page of your app.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page. There you will find the section, "Configure Columns in the Document List."
3. Click on the + Column button. A pick list of the data fields from the form will appear.
4. Click on the data field for your first column and then repeat until you have the columns you wish to appear in the Document List.
5. You may rearrange the columns by using the arrow buttons.
6. You can also determine how the Document List will be sorted under Select Default Sort. The first dropdown will allow you to determine which column to sort by, and the second dropdown will allow you to determine if it is sorted in ascending or descending order.
6. Click the Save and Publish button at the bottom of the page. These columns will now appear in the Document List for this app.
How do I set up default columns from my Document List?
1. Go to your app's Document List.
2. Click on the Column button. A pick list of the data fields from the form will appear. Those fields that are labeled Submission Data come from questions asked on the form. Fields labeled Meta Data contain information that is tracked in the form's Meta Data when the form is submitted.
3. To enable a field, click on the eyeball icon . To disable a field click on the eyeball icon again, so that it is crossed out .
4. To arrange the order your columns will appear in on your Document List, click on the handle to the left of the column's name. Drag and drop the column to the desired location.