WHAT IS THE DOCUMENT LIST?
Each app automatically generates 2 URLs. One URL is a direct link to the published form. The other URL is a direct link to the Document List page. The Document List is a repository of all the documents created from an app. (A form when filled out is now a document filled with data and ready to manage).
For your Document List, you can configure just the information you want to see at a glance. It is also searchable and sortable, so you have what you need when you need it.
The Document List has default columns set by the app admin. You set your default columns for the Document List on the Publishing Page of your app.
SETTING UP THE DEFAULT COLUMNS IN YOUR DOCUMENT LIST
1. Go to the Publishing Page of your app.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page. There you will find the "Configure Columns in the Document List" dialog.
3. Click on the + Column button. A pick list of the data fields from the form will appear.
4. Click on the data field for your first column and then repeat until you have the columns you wish to appear in the Document List.
5. You may rearrange the columns by using the arrow buttons.
6. Click the Save and Publish button at the bottom of the page. These columns will now appear in the Document List for this app,.