If you have been designated as an approver on a Kuali Build form, you will be notified by email when you have a submission to approve.
You will also be able to see forms you need to approve from your Action List.
How do I approve a form?
- Click on the Action List icon in the toolbar, and then select the form you need to approve.
- Review the form submission in the middle of the page.
- In the Actions Panel on the right side of the screen, you will see a list of actions you can take with this submission.
- Back and Next will allow you to navigate between the pages of the form if the form has multiple pages.
- Approve will allow you to approve the form and add comments.
- Save will allow you to save the form so that you can return and finish approving at a later time.
- Send Back will give you the option to send the form back to an earlier step in the workflow or to send it back to the person who submitted the form. You may add comments during this phase as well.
- Deny will allow you to reject the form and add comments.
- To understand where a submission is at in the workflow process, see How do I see where a submission is in the workflow process? for more information.