Data can be exported from Kuali Build in one of two ways:
- From the Document List
- From the completed form itself
Keep in mind, the Document List only allows you to export data from ALL completed documents. To export data from one form, you must navigate to the completed form's page.
Exporting Data from the Document List
- To export data from the Document List, navigate to the Document List. (You can find the link to a specific Document List from the app's Publish page.)
- Click on Export All in the upper right corner, which will export a CSV file of all data from submitted documents.
Exporting Data from the Completed Form
- To export data for one form in particular, navigate to the completed form. You can get there easily by clicking on the form in the Document List.
- Click Export on the right side of the page.
- This will allow you to choose if you want to download the document, the workflow history, the workflow comments, or everything. Select which items you want to download by checking the boxes and click Export. A plain text file with the data will be downloaded.
- To save a document as a PDF, see How Do I Export a Document as a PDF?