How Do I Create a New Workflow?
In Kuali Build, creating a new Form in your App will automatically launch a new Workflow.
What steps can be added to a Workflow?
- Approval - approval of a course, program, form, etc.
- Acknowledge - allows a user or role to acknowledge a form's submission
- Notification - a configurable email sent to a selected user
- Branch - proposal routing based off conditions from the form
- Integration - allows you to select from a list of pre-configured integrations if any were created during implementation.
How do I add an Integration step?
- Click on the Integration step from the top left side of the Workflow screen.
- Drag and drop the step in the desired location.
- Fill out the fields in the Configure Integration Workflow Step panel.
- If an integration was previously configured during your Kuali Build implementation, it will appear in the drop down menu under Which integration would you like to use?
- Add a Custom Workflow Step Label (see below for more information).
- Click Save or Create.
Custom Workflow Step Label
By default the Integration Step you just created is called "Integration." This typically isn't a problem with a basic workflow configuration, but for more complex workflows it can get pretty confusing to have multiple steps named "Integration."
The Custom Workflow Step Label allows you to customize the name of this particular step so it more accurately represents this part of the process.