What is the Document List?
The Document List is a repository of all the documents created and submitted from an app. A form when filled out and submitted is now a document filled with data and is ready to manage.
What options are available in the Document List Toolbar?
- Search: Allows you to search for specific documents or specific fields within documents.
- Save Filter: Allows you to save selected filters and columns in a report of sorts so you can easily check back later.
- Saved Searches: Allows you to return to a report you have previously created. It is based on the columns and filters you had selected at the time you saved the report.
- Columns: Where you can adjust which columns are visible or not visible in your Document List. For more information see How Do I Create Columns in the Document List?.
- Sort: Allows you to sort your Document List according to criteria you determine. You can also sort in ascending or descending order. Electing to sort in one way will clear any previous sorts.
- Reset: Will reset your Document List back to the default data settings, including defaults for columns and the sort feature.
- Data Settings: Where you can configure the default settings for the Document List, including the columns that are visible and how they are sorted. If the column and sort get reset or someone new is invited to the app, these settings will define how the list will appear.
- Export All: Allows you to export all the data from all documents into a CSV file. Additionally, you can export the data for one document in a plain text file by going to that document's page and clicking Export on the right side of the page.
- Share: Provides a shareable link to allow other users to view your saved filters in the Document List. Your users will see the view, the columns, and the filters you're seeing at the time you use the share link. Only people who have access to the app and the data will be able to view the content. Access and permissions can be adjusted in the app permissions section (see App Permissions).
- New: Will take you to a blank form.