Action Items lists all of the actions in Kuali Build that have been assigned to you from workflows but are incomplete. To navigate to the Action Items page, click on the Action Items icon in the toolbar:
What information is available in Action Items?
The following information is available in Action Items:
- ID: Lists the app where the assigned action comes from.
- Title: Describes the type of action that is being requested (Form Submission, Approval, Acknowledge, etc.) and the step in the workflow process. For example, "Form Submission" would indicate that you need to complete and submit the form. "Approval" indicates that you need to approve something, and so on.
- Description: Lists the app and the step in the workflow process where the requested action comes from.
- Type: Indicates the type of form you will complete on the requested step (Approval form, Acknowledge form, etc.)
- Created On: The date the request is sent to you. For example, you may have begun a new form on Oct. 28th, but did not complete the form. The "Created On" date would then list Oct. 28th. Another example occurs with workflows. Let's say you are assigned as the 3rd person to approve a submitted document. Once the 2nd approver has approved the document, your approval step will be initiated. The "Created On" date will then list the date the request is sent to you.
- Action Requested: Lists the type of action that you will take (Approval, Acknowledge, etc.).