How do I create a new user?
Users can be added to Kuali Build manually or through the API by system administrators. This guide walks you through how to create and manage users manually through the UI.
- Navigate to the Users area by clicking on the Kuali Build dropdown from the Kuali Build Dashboard Home. This will take you to the Kuali Users area.
- Click +Add User in the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Fill out the fields in the form that appear.
- Note: If adding a password it must be at least 8 characters long. If you would like to utilize your SSO with Kuali Build rather than Kuali Build's login capabilities, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager for additional assistance.
- Once a user has been created, you can change their status to active or inactive by returning to their profile page and clicking activate or deactivate.
- From the user profile page you can also create API Keys for a particular user, if needed.
How do I find a specific user?
- From the Kuali Users page, you can search for a specific user using the search bar at the top of the screen.
- You can search through a list of users that are active, inactive, or both using the Active Indicator dropdown.