To navigate to a previously created app, click on the app's icon from the Dashboard Home page. You will then be taken to the app's Document List. (See the Document List guides in our Kuali Build Support Pages for more information).
To return to the Kuali Build Dashboard Home page click on the back button in the top left corner of your screen.
Navigation throughout the App
You are able to navigate to any page within an app from the menu at the top right of the screen.
- Documents will take you to the Document List where you can track all of the documents submitted through this app.
- Form you will navigate to the Form Builder for this app (see the guides in How Do I Create and Edit a Form?).
- Workflow is where you can find this app's Workflow Builder (see the guides in How Do I Create and Edit a Workflow?).
- Publish is where you can publish your app (see How Do I Publish and Share an App?).
Additional options related to your app can be found by clicking on the app name itself at the top left corner of the page:
- Permissions will allow you to edit the permissions for this particular app (see App Permissions).
- Delete App allows you to permanently delete the app.
- Note: Once an app is deleted this action can not be undone.