What Form Settings are Available?
Several form settings are available to improve your form submitters' experience. You may want to consider these settings prior to publishing your form.
To enable these settings, click Form Settings at the right of the Form Builder page below the Publish button.
- Form Title Field: This defines which field will be the primary identifier in a list of documents from this form. By default, the title field is set to be the document's id number.
- Form Label Font Size: This setting allows you to select the default font size for your form. Four settings are available to choose and preview from this page.
- Turn top-level sections into pages: This setting allows you to paginate the form users fill out. In order for this setting to work, you need to have at least 2 top level sections in your form, meaning, one section cannot be embedded in the other.
- Show "Start new form" button on the submission confirmation page: This setting allows users to begin a new form from the confirmation page after submission.
- Start a new empty form after each submission: Once a form has been submitted, this setting will automatically redirect users to a new, blank form.
- Allow the exporting of documents in this app: Enabling this setting will allow completed forms to be exported into a PDF.