How do I see where a submission is in the workflow process (Workflow Status)?
There may be times throughout the workflow process where you want to understand where a document is at in the workflow process. The instructions below describe how to do this.
Note: In order to have the Review/Status toggle option in a document you will need to enable the 'Show Workflow Status on Submissions' option in Workflow Settings.
- Navigate to the Documents tab of your app.
- Click on a document to open a document in a separate tab.
- On the left side of the screen you will be able to toggle between the Review and Status option
- Review will allow you to see the completed form.
- The Status option will allow you to see where the form is at in the workflow process, including comments that were made when the form was approved or denied in a previous step. You also have the ability to View Step in Workflow Builder to review the configuration of the workflow process.