It's here! It's here! The table gadget is finally here! The table gadget allows you to visually group data on a form into rows and columns. Rows and columns can be labeled, and a variety of Build gadgets can be used to create the data on the table.
How to Create a Table
- In the Form Builder the table gadget is found in the Advanced gadgets area at the bottom of the gadgets list. Select the table gadget and drag and drop it in the desired location on the form.
- To create columns select another gadget and drag it into the table. This gadget will then appear as the column header.
- Note: Layout gadgets are not supported in the table.
- Click on each gadget (column) to adjust its individual settings.
- Pro Tip: The Limit visibility based on other gadgets setting can be used to hide or expose entire columns of your table based on responses to previous questions on your form.
Table Gadget Settings
Below are a list of settings and their description that are available exclusively on the table gadget. For a more robust list of gadget settings, please see What settings are available in the Gadget Configuration panel?
- Start with this many rows: Allows you to have your form start with a fixed number of rows upon form creation.
- Allow user to add additional rows: Allows the form submitter to add additional rows to the table when they’re filling out the form. From this setting you can also set a maximum number of rows a form submitter can add.